2day ws soooooooooooooooo boring la.......................left a paper more but I am full of laziness. huhu, guess what, I am counting the days now. we must grab and savour every moment we have in our life. sometimes, we could not get what we want or get it at the wrong time...... this happened to me already, between famliy and future, which one should I grab?
the old one saids that future can be build if we still live here, we still have the chance to think and plan about the future, but how abt family??? they just be with us in this m0oment in life..after that we are separated apart to another world. WE...perhaps I myself dop not know whether they would be my family member on the next life.
Chinese believes that the life in the Earth is just temporary, the real life begins when we meet HIM.................
Life is just like a stage, when we finish playing the role then we are no longer available there
Hmm......
what do you guys think???
0 comments:
Post a Comment