this is very challenging semester with the absence of Zaidin....the class is not like normal again, most of the ppl change there,sigh.......
anyway i got a loving sis Clayressa, without her my life wont be so colourful lo... she really helps me a lot and she is my soulmate because we share most of the same characteristics.
There are too many lab reports and assignments, make my life very busy....huhu
Furthermore,
I am not so close with Pavi n Ying anymore, i dunno why but I think they do not have the same mentality as me. the classmates are very boring and gt grping. I hate the whole idea of gangs as I love to be with everyone.
Only Zahir remains, other keep repeating and dropping subjects....huhu pity him la
I got to go community service under school of pharmacy with Mr F, so fun there and enjoyed helping people there.
How's my community service that I organized???
Let me see,
to Anbe Sivam, Klang...31st July ago (2 days before mid sem) uh-oh.....no choice lo.
ALL ENDS SUCCESSFULLY!!!! n_n
I am the President, thanks a lot to my committees that made the event happening although too rushing (yeah, 2 weeks to do that)
Besides, I am worry of this semester, gt too many works from restaurants and uni
I am glad and got positive feedbacks from everyone.
I also joined BLIA and YMM...pls support them ya!!!! :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment